What We’re About
Transforming Lives Through the
Power & Presence of the Holy Spirit
“I will walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people.” Leviticus 26:12
Statement of Faith
We believe God is real
We believe God hears us
We believe God leads us in obedience to the Holy Spirit
We are a Presence Driven Church, founded on Biblical principles, called to ENCOURAGE, INSPIRE, INFLUENCE, and EMPOWER people of all cultures and generations. Our desire is to know God personally through the infallible Word of God and live to our full God given potential, demonstrating the love, power and principles of the Kingdom of God. We are committed to building and supporting strong families and sharing the Gospel with accountability, truth, and grace.
We support and serve missions in our communities, nationally, and internationally. We believe God has called us to serve and not be served, and to reach the lost and restore the broken with the hope and love of Christ.
Our Core Beliefs
The ministries of Victory International Church are based upon and shall be consistent with the following beliefs:
• The Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God
• There is one God manifested in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
• The deity of our Lord Jesus, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal and imminent return in power and glory as Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
• The fall of man and his lost estate, this makes it necessary for the rebirth through the confession of and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.
• The reconciliation of man by the death and resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
• The baptism in the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues as being the initial evidence according to Acts 2:4.
• The supernatural present ministry of the Holy Spirit as found in 1 Corinthians 12:14 and throughout the Book of Acts, and this ministry continuing until the Lord’s return.
• That Christ has Lordship of the Church, and observances of the ordinances of Christian baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s Supper.
• The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life in heaven and of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in hell.